- -CELBLEN, containing large volume of biotic based materials, leads to reduction of petroleum based materials.
- -Yielding no burnt residue, CELBLEN can reduce incinerator ash.
- A unique manufacturing process has enabled the fine dispersion of each cellulose fiber in plastics, the moldings of CELBLEN have very smooth surface.
- CELBLEN, containing high-quality cellulose fibers, at processing evokes less gases compared to natural fiber-reinforced plastics, and you can produce moldings uniform in quality.
- Moldings of CELBLEN have various features.
- -pleasant feel
- -acoustic characteristics
- The specific gravity, rigidity, and loss factor are well-balanced.
- -wear resistance (compared to mineral-filler filled materials)
Rigidity / replacement for GF-reinforced plastics
Acoustic features / speaker associated parts, musical instruments